Product Marketing Consultant
roduct Marketing Consultant—Service Provider
People make Dell - so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Field Marketing Business Unit at Dell, we are looking for a Product Marketing Consultant to join our team in Bracknell.
The Product Marketing Consultant role is a customer facing role, responsible for developing and driving the go-to-market strategy and execution for a sub-set of the Enterprise Infrastructure portfolio. Reporting to the EI Regional Leader, Enterprise Infrastructure and with a dotted line to the Global EI leaders for Upgrades and ExtendTech, this person will partner with Sales, Regional EI Product Marketing, Global EI Product Marketing, Pricing, Supply & Demand and Procurement to ensure strategic alignment in defining and realizing the market opportunity in the following segments: Telco/Cable MSO; Cloud Service Providers; Consumer Webtech; Managed Service Providers. This person, will be a member of a Global team that will craft and build the EI offering for the Service provider space.
- Responsible for defining the EI offering, per Service Provider sub-segment, at a regional level.
- Responsible for the development of all content related to service provider sub-segment (including verticals, personas, tiers)
- Responsible for product and solution positioning and messaging platforms, upon which marketing programs and campaigns will be created
- Responsible for the development of assets/content to be used in marketing programs efforts
- Responsible for the development or contributing to the development of enablement tools/programs
- Responsible for analysis of customer and segment data.
- Works in close collaboration with the Service Provider sales teams to ensure that we achieve optimum Penetration Rates for Dell EMC Upgrades (vs Server Install base) and Attach Rates for Extended Technologies at Point of Sale.
- Multiple years of product marketing experience in B2B environments
- Experience with at least one of the following service provider segments required: Telco/Cable MSO; Cloud Service Providers; Consumer Webtech; Managed Service Providers; and a deep understanding of the varying business models and buying behaviours as it relates to the EI portfolio.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure portfolio
- Must have superior communication and writing skills and must be a confident public speaker
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy plus product marketing creativity
- Must be able to interface effectively and establish credibility at senior technical and procurement level.
- Strong objection handling skills with an ability to reinforce the Product Offering Value Proposition while also solving for genuine objections through product offering enhancement (logistics, supply chain, product portfolio, product positioning and price).
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact a member of our recruitment team.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"