Product Marketing Assistant (Maternity Leave)
Product Marketing Assistant
£18,000 per annum pro rata
22 Days holiday & 8 bank holidays pro rata
Our client seeks to recruit a commercially astute Product Marketing Assistant to join their marketing team to cover a maternity contract. In this challenging but interesting role, you will be responsible for analysing competitor activity, existing and future trends, in order to highlight key findings and how they impact the Product Development Strategy.
- Investigating industry activity and creating weekly reports for review
- Analysing published reports, data and statistics
- Evaluating past performance of product's sales to support future product development
- Assessing future trends and providing suggestions of how they can be implemented into the product pipeline
- Present information as and when it's required to other departments in the business
- Conducting regular competitor analysis and competitor product reviews
- Research into new product ideas and report on this weekly
- General administration tasks including researching new suppliers, product presentations and any other administration tasks
The successfully appointed Market Research Assistant will have the following skills and abilities:
- Business Studies or Marketing graduate or equivalent background in marketing or research based role
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and manage own tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong team-player
- Good research skills and ability to analyse competitors and highlight key points to team members
- Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations for new product developments
- Available to travel as and when required
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum pro rata
- 22 Days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays pro rata
- Free on-site car parking.
- Hours of work are 8.30am-5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break).
Our client is an international business supplying a global market. They are the No1 performer in their sector and are rapidly expanding their Product range. The business has grown through developing exciting and innovative products that are marketed and sold through ecommerce, retail, wholesale and TV shopping channels. They have a great track record for growth and offer a super opportunity for an enthusiastic commercial graduate to develop their career in Product Development and Marketing.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Administrative Support
- Marketing Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'