Product Marketing and Sales Enablement Manager, London SE1
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We are proud to be working with a leading global technology company, a market leader in multi-channel B2B marketing automation that boast clients within the largest legal, accountancy and professional services firms in the world.
Based in London, they are looking to recruit a Product Marketing and Sales Enablement Manager to join their Marketing team, someone with a good understanding of the product and marketing mix to support their marketing, sales and product team needs to support their growths plan and business objectives.
The objective is to create marketing materials and sales tools for products, utilize all marketing mediums to communicate the value of those products, and teach sales people how to use the sales tools in day-to-day competitive sales situations. There is an element of sales enablement involved here as salespeople learn how to position products across channels.
Some projects and activities you will be responsible for:
· Creating and executing sales enablement plans and facilitating sales training sessions with US, EMEA and APAC teams
· Helping in developing product positioning and messaging targeted for specific customer segments
· Supporting in developing high impact stories about our customers and campaign results in case studies, videos and high impact presentations
· Providing support in establishing product launch process for agile development cycle
· Creating targeted marketing collateral such as data sheets, product briefs, and design guidelines
· Managing research and analysis of marketing automation and competition across markets
· Communicating and collaborating across functions to plan and execute new product launch campaigns
What they are looking for:
· Related working experience in Marketing or Product Marketing, at a technology or mobile company
· Great organization skills, extreme attention to detail, and eye for quality
· Strong writing skills and clear communicator
· Thought leadership and ability to generate and execute upon original ideas/concepts
· Independent worker but also a team player with ability to collaborate and deliver results
· Problem solver and comfortable with navigating ambiguity and pressure
· Be accountable for his/her projects and deliverables, with specific attention to deadlines
· Must have a sense of humour
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Product Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job