IBML is a global brand licensor with a diverse portfolio of world-renowned sports, fashion and lifestyle brands. As a subsidiary of SportsDirect we are in great company when it comes to brands and retail and we are currently searching for a Product & Marketing Licensing Administrator to join our team in Shirebrook.
IBML own a diverse and ever-increasing portfolio of leading sports, fashion and outdoor brands and we develop the brand in its core category. We advertise and promote the brand globally. We protect the intellectual property of our brand portfolio. We grant the rights to the brand to third parties via a licence, for use on products aligned to the brand’s core.
With regional offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Shenzhen, we service over 300 licensing and distribution partners on a global basis.
IBML manage and supervise a network of over 330 licensees who design, manufacture and distribute our world renowned sport, fashion and leisure brands globally. As a Licensing Administrator you will be reporting to and assisting our Licensing Managers and will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate with a global portfolio of licensees on a day-to-day basis.
- Implementation of our product and marketing approval process, from concept stage through to final production.
- Managing and analysing sample submissions, directing feedback to relevant departments.
- Coordination and monitoring of licensee marketing activations.
- Provide analytical analysis of licensee marketing expenditure in relation to approved activations.
- To project manage the creation and progress of internal marketing designs, documentation and reports.
- Creation of global brand identity reports.
- Liaise with international offices regarding all approval and manufacturing queries.
- To provide regular department updates to the management team.
- Responsible for the upkeep of sample stock room and showrooms.
- General office administration and adhoc duties relevant to the role.
- Attention to detail is essential whilst working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised.
- Confident and diligent.
- Ability to work coherently as part of a team.
- Good time management, with an ability to prioritise.
- Possess excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Competent in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel.
- Previous office experience desirable.
If you are a team player with excellent attention to detail and plenty of initiative this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within brand licensing.
Take a look at our careers... They are out of this world!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job