UP TO £80,000
- Executing on the product roadmap, helping them set objectives and prioritize against the customers' needs
- Work across product teams
- Work with research and data teams to gather insights on problems, quantify them and develop them into the roadmap
- Own the end-to-end journey of your area of product
- Maintain high standards - this includes monitor bugs, customer complaints and prioritize them
- Deconstruct solutions with your team to solve the customer problem
- Worked on an innovative product/app
- Experience steering product strategy and creating products and product features end-to-end
- Ability to solve complex problems and turn them into simply solutions
- Love building great products people use everyday and have done it before. You've got an eye for great design and know what great UX feels like.
- Clear passion for customer-centricity
The successful Product Manager will receive up to £80,000 per annum and other benefits.
How to apply
Please apply below or email your CV to Tristan Bowler
- Product Management
- Product Roadmap
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'