We have an exciting opportunity to join a well established company in a newly created role as a Consumables Portfolio Business Manager, which in many ways has all the aspects of a Product Manager role with a much broader scope.
You’ll work as a Product Manager with consumable medical products but also be responsible for developing the range, seeking new markets and building relationships to get the company’s products into those markets as well as negotiate and build relationships with suppliers, all with a view to extending the product range and the B2B markets those products are sold into.
Main duties include:
- Product Management of medical consumable products, managing the product road map, developing and delivering plans that improve the growth and profitability of the range and taking full ownership of the product lifecycle
- Working in a customer facing role which will require overseas and domestic travel
- Translating business strategy into product strategy, driving action to get products to market
- Working with customers, key partners and colleagues to define a vision and strategy that is aligned with the high-level marketing roadmap
- Identifying new vendors and suppliers
- Researching and identifying new consumable product lines and suppliers, recommending price positioning and providing detailed insight to stakeholders
- Providing expertise on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition
- Liaising with the Quality & Regulatory Affairs team to support in ensuring all suppliers understand requirements for product quality, price and performance
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role, such as a Product Manager but as importantly you’ll need to come with strong medical, pharmaceutical or scientific knowledge and so will need to have experience in those sectors, ideally holding formal qualifications relevant to the role.
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications but not only is this a great company with good benefits but as a new role, the progression and scope for the position in the log run is excellent.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Medical Devices
- Product Manager
- Building Relationships
- Product Lines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'