We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a well established international company in the Newhaven area who manufacture both Hardware and Software within the Electronics sector.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Plan, organise and control products within the Core Product group of the Company’s portfolio, from initial concept stage through subsequent product life cycle stages
- Work to optimise profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives
- Take responsibility the project justifications, customer requirements and New Product Specification process
- Own the data and quantify & qualify the GM and EBIT contribution and market penetration potential of new products
- Communicate effectively and regularly with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with various teams across the business successfully
- Develop, maintain and monitor consistent testing and inspection procedures for all products
- Participate in key sales situations for products, including appropriate trade shows
- Develop product life cycle plans to ensure the profitable growth and expansion of company products
- Continually develop and recommend pricing strategies and matrices for products
- Prepare and present regular Product Activity updates to the Senior Management Team
To be successful you’ll need to be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Software, Engineering, Electronics or similar and hold a large amount of experience in a product management role within a similar industry.
The salary is between £50k and £60k dependent on experience plus benefits.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Product Management
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'