The Consumer Products and Services business unit within Vodafone Group develops global apps and services for customers in Vodafone Operating Companies (markets/countries) across the globe. The products span areas of Mobile Phones and Devices, Security, Entertainment, Consumer IoT, Payments, Communications and Connectivity etc.
The Infotainment Team enables world-class services for Vodafone customers by executing strategic external partnerships and managing products that are launched in many countries. The products span areas of Digital Discovery and Distribution, Customer Engagement, Identity, Charging and Offer Provisioning on Vodafone consumer offerings - Mobile, Broadband/fixed and TV. Our team culture is goal-oriented and collaborative.
The Product Manager will be responsible for scaling and managing existing product as well as evaluating new product concepts and new business ideas. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will be working and collaborating with other Product Managers with diverse backgrounds and experience.
We are looking for someone with deep customer focus, as well as passion for and an established track record in conceptualizing and managing products in a tech enabled business. Successful candidates will be equally comfortable defining business cases and presenting P&Ls as they will be working with UX designers and engineers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Identify opportunities to extend existing products or develop new products by analysing markets, customer and industry trends
• Evolve product vision, strategy and roadmap to meet customer and business goals
• Compile business cases and present proposals to functional stakeholders and to commercial management
• Work with research and User Experience design teams to deliver a great product experience to customers
• Engage with Technology stakeholders to evaluate and decide on implementation
• Manage product roadmap and drive evolution and/or scale-up working with a cross-functional team
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, managing consumer tech products
• Ability to work through ambiguity and define vision and strategy for products. Be able to translate business and customer needs to product requirements
• Experience working in agile and customer centric product development environment
• Track record of managing and influencing cross-functional and geographically distributed stakeholders and driving consensus
• Expert in analysing and interpreting data from analytics tools, creating business cases, commissioning and interpreting consumer research, and delivering compelling presentations
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree with excellent academic record
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Analytical Skills
- Product Manager
- Agile Environment
- Consumer Products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'