Product Manager sought by Pure Escapes.
Travel Tech Industry Experience Essential - fixed term contract/consultancy/long term position
About Pure Escapes
We are No 1 wholesaler in the world for luxury resorts in the Maldives and Seychelles. have offices in the UK, Dubai, Maldives and Seychelles with in excess of 30 staff. We have a reputation for excellence across all parts of the business whether it is the service we offer to clients or the working environment of staff, which we believe is very important.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager either on a fixed term contract initially for up to 6 months (with option for permanent position) to work with the Product Owner and our CTO. As a Product Manager, you will play a critical role in planning and executing the product strategy and roadmap for our product solutions.
- Understanding complex business needs and translating them into detailed, executable functional requirements.
- Evaluate a variety of business needs and analyze their impact on the product, helping teams to execute on ideas quickly.
- Collaborate with business owners, clients, and development resources in the product design and software development process.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and work closely with development to oversee and approve product designs, enhancements, and quality.
- Work closely with end users to analyze, define, model, and document systems requirements.
- Be available to the development team to address ongoing questions, concerns, feedback. Being actively engaged with the team to help build the best product possible.
- Writing detailed functional requirement documents, workflows, use cases and training materials.
- Writing test cases and execute auditing and testing.
- With the CTO Development of detailed business plans, product vision and strategy, tactical roadmaps and high-level business requirements that align with, and support attainment of, company objectives
- 5+ years of successful product management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Travel Industry experience is a essential, preferably B2B.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Experience working in software development.
- Experience working in a combination of business analysis, product management, project management and/or software application development.
- Ability to resolve conflicting end-user requirements.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex projects with demanding deadlines in travel industry..
- Team player with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Superior project management skills and the ability to lead a team of people towards a common goal/vision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to work within processes.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'