The TV Product Manager will support a team of European subsidiary technical support managers and engineers to enable best in class customer service and ongoing continuous improvement in DTV Repair and Service across Europe.
Michael Page have teamed up with a global electronics company looking for a TV Product Manager to join there inhouse team based in Chertsey.
The key responsibilities for the TV Product Manager:
- Help the European Training Manager to build a stable platform to develop the support structure and training mechanisms to drive technical knowledge and soft skills that will maximise Customer Experience and promote sales growth.
- Support the European Head of Product Support to define periodic operational targets and handle the main critical metrics impacting the business (Satisfaction, Quality, Speed & Cost)
- Drive the Product Support Team to analyse and review the data provided to help achieve the critical metrics.
- Devise, propose and implement Product Support strategies which align with the overall European /HQ strategies.
- Work closely with the European Service Network Manager and other key partners to ensure the readiness of the Service Network for any New Product Introductions.
- Effective delivery of support to the Subsidiary Product Support Managers and Authorised Service Centre Engineers within the DTV networks across Europe.
- Identification of product technical issues/trends and own the customer concern and communication with European subsidiaries and HQ to ensure effective and timely resolution. Monthly analysis and reporting of product technical issues.
- Regular compilation and validation of Technical Tips/FAQ's
- Proactive support to develop overall technical and customer skills competency within the ASC Engineer community
- Management of technical samples & field testing to ensure that product launches are successful
- Make recommendations and action plans to improve the quality and consistency of the service and customer satisfaction data from a technical support perspective.
- Work with ECSO Audit & Quality and Training teams to identify operational improvements in the Service Network, highlight training needs and enhance Audit and Training systems and processes.
- Report and analyse data from various sources, monitor Key Performance Indicators and produce insight, trend and quality reports, including PowerPoint presentations for conferences, meetings and training.
- Provide assistance with the collation of presentation materials, minutes and actions follow up.
- Support ongoing projects, manage communications and task lists, ensure timescales are met, follow up and escalate issues. Drive and empower project team members to deliver actions and updates.
- Frequent European and occasional Global travel may occasionally be vital subject to business needs.
The successful TV Product Manager will ideally come from a consumer electronics or medical background and once Corona limitations have lifted able to travel to Europe often.
You will be:
- Self-motivated + ability to prioritise workload
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP based systems
- Previous experience in a data analytics and process improvement / system administration based role is desirable
- Excellent English oral and written communication
- Fluency in other European Languages an advantage
£250 per day and a contract to December 2021.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'