Dovetail Recruitment are working with a fantastic, local company in the FMCG industry who are looking for a Product Manager to join their growing team. They are extremely well established and work closely with some of the most well known retailers and grocers.
We are recruiting for a Product Manager to identity and drive new product development, conduct market and competitor analysis and attend customer meetings. The company offer excellent training, progression and development and a growing benefits package!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and driving new product development and product upgrades
- Taking responsibility for critical paths
- Ability to write clear briefs and communicate with production teams in the UK and Asia
- Arranging samples, costs, presentations, etc. for customer meetings
- Scheduling workflow, approving product samples and assuring quality standards through all stages of new product development
- Understanding the market, product trends and research, including talking to customers and visiting customer stores
- Assessing competitors’ products to identify important features and compare performance with equivalent company products
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience as a Product Manager/Product Developer or similar
- Critical paths and development time line experience
- Retail/food experience
- Detail orientated
- Able to prioritise
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: C£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday rising with service + bank holidays
- Excellent training, progression and development
- Extensive benefits programme
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Product Manager or Product Developer, a Brand Manager, Brand Executive or Project Manager, preferably within the FMCG industry.
If you are interested in this position, please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Brand Management
- Product Development
- Product Manager
- Product Marketing
- Product Concept
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'