Reporting to the Head of Innovation, the Product Manager will work closely with Marketing, Development, Engineering, and Production teams in order to ensure that our products are aligned with the Company Strategy, meet market needs, and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard whilst meeting agreed revenue and profit targets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and maintain the Product Roadmap and Product Masterplan.
- Manage each product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
- Gather market intelligence, expert opinion and data analytics to define the future of the product and to recommend new product lines.
- Be a recognised expert in the business on products and relevant technology.
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is represented.
- Evangelise about new products, especially internally, to promote innovation.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support.
Applicants should be degree level or equivalent qualified with at least three years’ experience in an engineering, product management or commercial environment. The ability to build and sustain great working relationships is essential, as are strong verbal and written communication skills.
Conditions of employment are excellent and are in keeping with a modern progressive employer and include competitive salary, excellent company stakeholder pension, and generous sick pay scheme. We also offer you an opportunity to live and work in the Lake District, England's largest National Park and a World Heritage Site!
The deadline for applications is 16 July 2019. However, interviews will be arranged as soon as suitable candidates are identified, and this vacancy may close at any time. If you are interested in the role, and you meet the criteria above, please click on the apply button now! All applications will be considered in absolute confidence.
AGENCIES - Do not duplicate this advert. No speculative approaches from agencies will be considered. Unless we have explicitly requested your company to send us CVs in respect of a specific vacancy, we will consider any unsolicited CVs we receive to be a 'free gift', with no fees liable whatsoever.
- Market Research
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Product Manager
- Product Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'