Product Delivery Manager
up 80k with 10% bonus
Must have experience in agile project management, delivering Products.
• Take full responsibility for the product delivery team ensuring the team get the appropriate guidance, support and direction to deliver and deploy changes and enhancements to products while still maintaining a strong customer focus.
• Identify when and where additional resources or skills are needed for delivery and source accordingly.
• Encouraging an open, collaborative and nurturing culture within the team and extending this to our partners and key stakeholders. This is central to how Clear Channel interacts with its employees fuelled by our modern working practices “Our Way”.
• Deliver products using and evangelising the use of Agile project management methodology learning and frequently iterating while still maintaining a pragmatic view that does not hinder delivery.
• Perform the role of Scrum Master in the product team or support existing ones where they already exist.
• Ensure excellent communications are maintained with key stakeholders and ensure they understand their role in an Agile based product delivery team.
• Ensure key stakeholders receive clear and transparent status updates, reports and demonstrations to improving accountability and engagement with product team are doing and working.
• Maintain all Agile wall boards, using appropriate tools including JIRA.
• Work closely with the product owner to define the roadmap for any given product and working closely with the BA and QA ensure they can translate these into user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Matrix-manage, a multidisciplinary team, including but not limited to managing holidays and time-off.
• Facilitation of prioritisation of work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
• Ensure all products are built and released to an appropriate level of quality depending on the stage (alpha/beta/production)
• Actively working with other Product Delivery Managers to ensure they share and re-apply skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
• You have extensive experience of technical project management primarily in software delivery/deployment.
• You have proven experience leading and managing teams using Agile and non-Agile methodology.
• You have extensive experience of evangelising the benefits and leading the adoption of Agile processes within organisations.
• You are at ease leading Agile ceremonies, as well as brainstorming requirements gathering sessions.
• You have proven experience building strong relationships with clients, suppliers, senior stakeholders and internal teams through excellent communication and presentation skills.
• You are experienced challenging technical and non-technical teams in a matrix managed structure.
• You have proven organisational skills, keeping abreast of all aspects and changes within delivery.
• You have a good understanding of software development processes, architecture and design preferably from hands-on development experience or a technical consultancy.
• You have the confidence of making and supporting their own decisions with senior stakeholders but humble enough to accept and adapt if we identify a better way forward.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'