Our client is an innovative and incredibly passionate company based in Charlbury. They specialise in providing services to the healthcare industry and due to significant growth plans and investment are now looking for a hardworking, problem solving, and innovative Product Manager a to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with significant benefits.
The business is about to embark on a significant growth phase, so this is an incredibly exciting time to join the organisation. You will be responsible for delivering the companies products as well as take ownership of the product development roadmap to ensure the timely delivery of an ambitious business development pipeline and implement identified platform improvements.
The landscape of 2019 is partly mapped, however, to move quickly on opportunities which present themselves, you will need to create suitable, tailored solutions, without compromising the need to build replicable, profitable products which improve the platform, rather than add unnecessary technical debt.
- To work collaboratively with stakeholders, internal and external developers and customers to scope, deliver, implement and maintain innovative solutions. Including feasibility evaluation, recommendation of options to stakeholders and creating product specifications based on agreed solutions.
- Own the product development pipeline, facilitating prioritisation of new product and feature developments based on business requirements.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for product developments to determine if suitable for release.
- Take full ownership of the helpdesk customer experience and respond to customer product queries.
- Identification of potential outsourced product solutions and/or providers.
- Research competitor products the company's placement within the market.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working on major software development projects, including creation of new products and resolution of technical debt
- Practical knowledge of data protection regulations.
- Excellent planning, organisation and project management skills.
- Ability to manage and work closely with Engineers/developers, including experience of outsourcing projects and managing outsourced relationships.
- Experience of working with Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to work using own initiative and as a vital player within a strong team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of roles, e.g Engineers, Sales, Marketing, Customers, Senior Management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with frequent change, tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Healthcare knowledge, particularly within the NHS, private healthcare, patient experience policy or pharmaceutical industry would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working in a start-up environment, particularly during a growth phase would be desirable
- Ability to lead, motivate and grow teams to deliver solutions from initial idea to final product.
As well as an attractive basic salary this role also offers company options. Due to the clients location you will need use of your own transport and full driving license is essential.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- project management
- product management
- waterfall methodologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'