I'm currently recruiting for a successful FMCG Company based in Watford, they're a premium manufacturer and international distributor in the pharmaceutical industry. We're looking for someone to be responsible for the overall management of product development projects from start, to delivery, to customer including both NPD and EPD. Most importantly were looking for a candidate that shares the company's values with an ethical approach to their work.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- + Many more benefits
What does the job involve?
- Overall delivery of project plans (CPA's) in accordance with customer agreed time plans
- Creation of full and accurate project plans (CPA's) for each NPD / EPD project
- Regularly update project plans (CPA's) to track actions completed
- Insert project plans (CPA's) into master tracking document(s).
- Issue weekly status report to Head of Product Management
- Hold key stakeholders accountable for delivering their actions for each project
- Issue agendas and actions for all NPD/EPD meetings - status, risk assessments, briefings, pre/post launch.
- Manage risks and issues in the project and develop contingency plans where required in collaboration with the account manager.
- Escalate risks / issues to Head of Product Development
- Ensure compliance with all role related SOP's and work instructions. Review and update when appropriate in collaboration with the other Product Managers.
- Any other tasks as required to provide temporary cover during leave or specific projects to support the Product management team - as outlined by Head of Product Development. Deliver projects on time.
- Pro-active influencing of each stakeholder to maintain the CPA ( deadline management)
- Develop a deep understanding of key areas of the business to elevate customer confidence in our timelines and assessment on feasibility.
- Ability to assess strategic importance of projects and demonstrate understanding of wider implications of accepting each brief
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers
Key attributes were looking for?
- Must have a background in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of numeracy (GCSE mathematics or above)
- Degree level education preferable
- Good grasp of MS Project ideal (not essential if can demonstrate understanding of CPA management (excel based)
- 2-5 years in Product or Project Management (event management could be a transferable area)
- Manufacturing, toiletries or pharmaceutical experience preferable (not required)
- Customer facing experience within previous role preferable (not required)
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, in a complex set up/environment
- Good influencer and collaborator, able to persuade and negotiate
- Strong and clear communicator, with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Highly organized, and able to work to deadlines and CPA's
- Problem solver
- Fair and objective when making decisions.
If you feel you fit this criteria, apply today!
Up to £35,000 per annum
25 days holidayParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'