Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Product Manager for a manufacturing client based in Spalding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As Product Manager you will be providing a key insight into the commercial sales and market trends by providing reports on all promotions and activity movement on their food categories within UK supermarket stores. You will be reporting and providing key data through the use ofQuality Management systems.
- Carry out weekly / monthly data reporting on sales, in stock and waste performance.
- Ensuring any remedial action is highlighted to category and commercial teams.
- To monitor, evaluate and report on all promotional and activity movement. To include weekly retailer price audits / promo reports.
- To provide key data and market insight to group colleagues through monthly reports.
- To assist category managers and commercial teams by providing key insight into retailer in store activity.
- Conduct store visits and report back competitor activity
- To assist with the implementation of key seasonal range changes with a retail customer
- To support the category manager with insight to seasonal and event driven range changes. I.e. Summer / Winter / Xmas range change.
- MUST have at least 1 years experience within a food role (Product / Category )
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentations skills - written and verbal
- Experience working with Tescos retailer DESIRABLE
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, working hours 8am - 5pm. This is paying up to £30,000 p/a (DOE) plus company benefits.
To apply for the position of Category Analyst, then please forward your CV to Scott at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- product manager
- FOOD SAFETY
- Category Analyst
- retail supermarkets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'