Manage the day-to-day relationships with partners and suppliers key to the delivery of the Satellite Services and drive the go-to-market strategy and implementation for new services and service evolutions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Product Strategy
· Analyze and understand market trends and the customer needs
· Articulate and document the product vision strategy - Sales/Channel Strategy and Support
· Establish and implement an effective channel 'go to market' strategy
· Support sales forces, bids and pre-sales customer interactions
· Through an understanding of customer needs, define and execute product innovations and functional requirements
· Management of partnerships and supplier relationships
- Product Roadmap/ Life Cycle Management
· Own the P&L and manage all products through their entire product lifecycle, from concept to retirement
· Propose product investments
· Organize, run and work with user groups and other customer forums to develop customer relationships and influence market thinking
Proven background and experience in a high-tech, global company or similar relevant experience
Prior experience of working with satellite based communication services for aviation is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Knowledge of aircraft satellite communications systems and services
· An understanding of airline operational use of communication systems
· Knowledge of the IT & ATI industries and economic drivers
· Innovation Skills and a track record in defining market requirements and functional specifications
· Good knowledge of Product Management, Stage Gate or other product development methodology
· Understanding of the latest trends and innovations within the airline/airport industry and relevant technology areas
· A track record of delivering results in Product Management in a global business environment and within a technology solutions based business.
· Capability of leading and influencing virtual teams focused on delivery and support within an international environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"