Networking & Network Security
Flexible location across England, UK
Bonus & Extensive Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, ambitious Product Manager to lead the Networking and Networking Security Products within the overall Data Products portfolio working alongside a number of Access and Connectivity Product Managers. This leading Telecommunications business is expanding their range of added value, cyber security and Wide Area Networks including MPLS and Software Defined Networking (SD-WAN).
The purpose of the role is to provide the full product lifecycle management for networking and network related cyber security propositions and the associated added-value products. The main focusses will be driving the overall product definitions, commercial positioning and product marketing plan. A combination of technical expertise, commercial acumen and Marketing flair is just what we are after!
- Own and deliver the product plans and strategy
- Understand market requirements for both channel partners and end-users from SME through to Enterprise
- Provide clear market positioning and differentiation
- Work with marketing in defining and delivering the product marketing plan
- Define and deliver the associated third-party supplier strategy for these products
- Define associated pricing strategy and own the cost base
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies and market developments
- Monitor competitors, develop and maintain competitive analysis and information
- Define and own the product roadmap for new features and enhancements
- Build & deliver the associated business cases
- Working closely with the development team to deliver the roadmap profitably and in budget
- Train the wider teams and channel partners on products & services
- Monitor and report monthly on the key product performance indicators
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Direct experience of Product management and marketing in Networking and associated services
- Proven commercial and market awareness
- Strong presentational skills
- A 'hands-on’ approach to getting things done.
If you also have the below, this would be even better:
- Experience in customer WAN solutions
- Experience in go-to-market for Network based cyber security services.
- A solid understanding of selling business-focused Network services
- A solid understanding of selling services through the channel as well as direct
We are looking for experience, credibility, passion & ambition - if you are currently a Product Manager within Networking or Network Security - send your CV without delay!
- Network Security
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"