Product manager ethernet layer 3 Broadband, Talk, Ethernet and WiFi. telecommunication
Based West London
Salary up to £65,000
Position - Product manager Broadband, Talk, Ethernet and WiFi
My Client is a leading entertainment and telecoms provider and is looking for a Product manger to own the overall Business Comms product portfolio across Broadband, Talk, Ethernet and WiFi, and be a key contributor to the proposition, sales, marketing and delivery teams, enabling the team as a whole to commercially hit the set targets and lead the development and execution of the product strategy from product innovation through to in life management. You will own the product portfolio in-life to ensure they deliver the financial performance expected.
Work with partners and suppliers, internal and external, to ensure products are delivered quickly, to the highest performance and quality levels and at best value. We are looking for a candidate who can ensure products are introduced into the business to be supported cost-effectively and at the high volumes we need - in so doing ensure stakeholder engagement across the business
- Product champion with ability to think on your feet and lead by being the subject matter expert
- You will have a proven track record in delivering and managing complex products from the Telecommunications, Unified Communications and Managed Services sectors - ideally in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, you will demonstrate experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap; driving commercial, system and operational process changes
- Ability to translate propositions and strategies into actionable steps
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams: working with and influencing Technology, Proposition, Sales and Marketing
- Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach
- Creative thought leader with the ability to deliver at a granular level
- Demonstrable ability to drive change successful winning buy-in from internal and external stakeholders and management
- Resilient and able to adjust to changing objectives and communicate these positively to others
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- roduct manager ethernet layer 3 Broadband
- Ethernet and WiFi. telecommunication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"