Product Manager required to join well-established and growing manufacturing organisation based in Cheltenham.
Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: £27,000p/a plus benefits
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday
Great opportunity to take responsibility for co-ordinating the design, development and commercialisation of a range of products. The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, combined with well-developed project management experience and excellent organisational skills. You'll be responsible for liaising between a cross-functional team, ensuring that product delivery deadlines are met to budget, time and quality.
- Develop, implement and manage a process that delivers a pipeline of products that are margin enhancing
- Co-ordinate the cross-functional team ensuring delivery is achieved with both pace and quality
- Manage the monthly pipeline action plans, showing project progress updates, and deliverables, for the coming month
- Carry out progress updates with all Stakeholders
- Evaluation of the current offering to identify simplification opportunities
- Co-ordinate the delivery of work streams in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as first point of contact for the external Sales team on New Business Development projects
- Maintain strong working relationships with all key customers ensuring that company is aware of market needs and trends
- Provide monthly updates on market intelligence
- Previous experience of working within a similar product manager role
- Previous experience of project management, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrable ability to build strong working relationships
- Good understanding of product life-cycle
- Good technical knowledge (ideally gained within a manufacturing environment)
- Organisationally strong combined with confident IT skills, including MS Office
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Product management; project management; strong technical skills; strong communication skills