Chain Reaction Cycles, the world’s largest online bike store, are looking for an experienced eCommerce Product Manager to oversee all site operations and ensure the platform delivers a best in class customer experience.
The role is suited to a highly motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and attention to detail. You will report directly to the Head of Product and work closely with other departments such as IT, Trading, Marketing and Territories.
What you will do:
- Manage all site operations including, but not limited to, campaign execution, promotion setup, content management and site configuration
- Responsible for the website platform and all integrated tools to ensure optimal product functionality
- Develop and implement a site search and navigation strategy to ensure a complete customer journey and experience
- Work closely with the UX team to identify and develop new features and functionality to improve customer experience
- In conjunction with UX and Analytics help to develop and embed a testing and experimentation culture within Chain Reaction Cycles
- Provide website platform subject matter expertise to key internal stakeholders
- Ensure site content supports business objectives and strategy
- Be commercially aware to maximize the use of available merchandising tools
- Liaise with 3rd parties in relation to product upgrades and account management
- Ensure quality throughout
- Ensure continual progression of skills within the team
- Assume project management responsibility for assigned ecommerce initiatives
- Monitor competitor activity and maintain knowledge of technology developments within ecommerce
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role managing ecommerce sites
- Solid understanding of ecommerce technology and experience with content management systems
- Track record of success leading ecommerce initiatives and projects
- Strong business analysis skills and a good knowledge of GoogleAnalytics
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Commerce / ATG platform
- A passion for Ecommerce
Sound like a perfect role for you? Fantastic! We would love to hear from you!
We are for the #Goodstuff!
- Google Analytics
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"