Our client is a fast-paced Fin-tech based in Ascot, London and San Francisco that’s grown over 100% in size within the last year. Their mission is to make life simple and rewarding for all through supercharging the global loyalty industry with their unique technology Payment Linked Loyalty.They are building out a team of talented, ambitious and diverse professionals to take their product to a global audience and are seeking a Product Manager to join the team and be integral to market growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements from both internal and external stakeholders with the focus being to propose research and validate product solutions in line with business goals.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with project managers and tech team to prioritise features and development in an Agile environment
- Working with the UX designer to produce high-level user journeys and logic
- Inform and support the creation of wireframes and detailed user journey maps by the UX team and follow through to UI design and implementation
- Collaborate and communicate with department heads, leadership, tech team and external partners, providers and customers
The successful candidate will have skills and experience in the following:
- Experience with fintech, banks, or retail tech (merchants)
- Knowledge of Agile
- Experience in shaping and defining roadmaps
- A good working understanding of UX with experience of working with UX teams
- Dealing with senior stakeholders - Internal and External
- Excellent communication skills, including great presentation skills
- Understanding of software development
You will be working with large Banks and dealing with VP level people through to design and development teams therefore a strong client facing background is essential as well as a solid UX background.
Our client provides employees with a friendly, fast-paced office environment, with plenty of opportunities for networking and social activities. They believe that the people make the company and ensure to provide a collaborative, open and inclusive office environment.Benefits include a generous company bonus scheme of up to 25%, optional free private healthcare or gym membership and automatic enrolment onto private pension.
- Product Manager
- Stakeholder Engagement
- User Journeys