Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 40 hours
Salary: £25,000 + depending on experience
Protec Direct are one of the largest suppliers of PPE, safety equipment and personalised workwear in the UK part of Bunzl PLC . Centrally based in the West Midlands, our 55,000ft² National Distribution Centre is ideally located to serve our busy customers wherever they are. With our helpful next day delivery service and wide choice of competitively priced products we always put our customers first.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership, Cinema discounts etc.
Our Protec Direct Specialist will own the development of the products within the brand .You will listen to the voice of the customer and use data gathered from outside and within the business to continuously innovate and improve the range to deliver a class-leading product offering to our customer base both digitally and through traditional methods.
• Understands & effectively presents and delivers presentations on the products, features and benefits to internal and external customers
• Analyse sales and market research to identify trends and gaps
• Seek competitor advantage & support the generation of effective targeted campaigns
• Prepare and provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis metrics and reporting for team & wider
• Develop documentation for product release and training
• Generates reports to share brand analysis with key stakeholders
• Review industry trends and feedback anticipate future demands
• Attend trade fairs and shows to gain market knowledge and support brand growth in new areas
• Ability to interact and follow trends digitally
• Previous experience in an online retail/ distribution business is essential
• Highly effective and a strong record of sales/ margin growth and delivering results
• Highly analytical and able to present key findings in a timely manner
• Flexibility and willingness to meet varied hours and some travel is essential to success in this role
• Driving licence (preferred)
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"