I’m excited to be working for a market leading organisation with an excellent history and reputation in the industry based in north Worcestershire. My client is currently recruiting for a new position within the Insight and Product Marketing team and are keen to get an enthusiastic product manager to join the business. The role itself will cover the mass market and private label product portfolios and is integral to the growth of the business with real growth potential in the role.
Role Responsibilities and Experience
- Manage the MM and PL product portfolio, utilising insight, business facts and data to ensure we deliver on relevant customer and end-user needs whilst maximizing profit and minimizing complexity.
- Lead and execute work in relevant category/end-user usage insight (engagement and observation) for the market to understand how, when and where our products are used and not used.
- Apply and leverage this insight to optimize the MM and PL product portfolio as well as to identify strategic innovation possibilities and product improvement projects.
- The Product Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of tactical and strategic innovation projects through the fostering and leverage of effective cross-functional teams that deliver product/service solutions beyond the imagination of our end-users, customers and competitors.
- Establish effective working relationships with colleagues in the Product Development, Marketing and Commercial teams.
- Where necessary, support the group Insight & Product Marketing Manager with the presentation/communication of strategic insight projects
- Proven experience within/of product development
- Must have managed a concept through from idea to market, demonstrate an ability to deliver
- Good level of business understanding and commercial insight
- Strong analytical abilities combined with in-depth understanding of categories and brand thinking
- High level of understanding of, and curiosity in, consumer needs and behaviour and its link to market dynamics
- Project management experience with proven track record of delivery
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to influence and integrate others
- Marketing Manager
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Product Manager