We are looking for a Product Manager on behalf of our client who is a leading digital publisher of academic resources. The successful candidate will be closely involved in the development of their new platform, which is designed to facilitate archives’ management and open access publishing of their digital assets, acting as a product owner and using strong project management skills to drive the day-to-day build of the product. This role will be based in Wiltshire.
- Work closely with the team to schedule and revise the build task sequence through continued development and integration of platform features and functionality
- UAT testing as product owner during each build sprint for new functionality
- Manage the approvals and sign off process for the build elements
- Ensure regular updates and changes to the delivery schedule are communicated to the team, Directors and any other relevant staff or stakeholders
- Resolve customer support issues in a timely and constructive fashion
- Revise user guides, help text and instructional videos in line with release of new functionality
Experience / skills required:
- Product management experience. Doesn’t necessarily need to have had a Product Manager job title previously would need have to demonstrable product management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communicator and able to manage senior staff and stakeholders
- Publishing experience would be highly advantageous
Please apply online, via Reed
Contact: David Martin
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.