Job: Product Manager
- Promote and lead the growth of the product portfolio across both UK & Ireland
- Develop, implement and manage the full activation plan for product portfolio
- Support, motivate and inspire sales teams to deliver plans and achieve results
- Calculate and track the P&L for any NPD to identify gaps and opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Managers to identify opportunities for increased distribution
- Roll out plans for different decors, trade promotions and POS drives
- Manage the annual product budget and forecast process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to influence sales teams when required
- Educated to degree level
- FMCG experience is essential
- Experience working with IRI and GFK data is beneficial
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Product Management
- Trade Marketing
- Brand Activation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job