Product Manager - CHP
Our chosen business partner have a comprehensive range of heating systems that offers the most energy-efficient, sustainable and economical solutions, they have provided energy-saving commercial heating solutions since 1935.
We are looking for a CHP & Heat Networks Product Manager covering the whole of the UK. The main purpose of this role will be to deliver long-term sustainable EBIT growth through the management of a portfolio of CHP (Combined Heat and Power) and Heat Network related products. Establish yourself as the recognised product owner within the business. Set and align the product strategy to deliver the overall business strategy. Work seamlessly across functions to ensure its successful execution.
* Create and own the Product plan for your portfolio.
* Work with Group Product Management to build and execute the UK Product roadmap.
* Lead a cross-functional team to successful execute UK market launches for new products, end-of-life product cessation and in-lifecycle product improvements.
* Manage product development progress through NPD process.
* Identify key competitors and their products, build counter arguments for Sales team delivery.
* Ensure new product development is customer orientated, securing voice of customer from direct research for all projects.
* Develop the core value proposition for your products. Work with Marketing colleagues to define key messages and ensure they are communicated to target audiences through relevant, compelling communications.
* Constantly re-evaluate the product proposition throughout its lifecycle.
* Set and continually review pricing to support the value proposition, ensuring maximum profitability whilst balancing demand.
* Deliver training to Sales teams to ensure they are confident and competent to take the proposition to market.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a Product Management role.
- Can demonstrate success or understanding in defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience of working for an international, multi-site operation with geographically spread teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels both within and external to the organisation.
- Must be able to travel and possess a full clean UK driving license.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Proven ability to successfully influence cross functional teams.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate would preferably be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of B2B Marketing.
- Relevant experience in the heating / hot water industry ad knowledge of decentralised commercial water heating (point of use), low carbon technologies and smart controls.
- Knowledge and relevant experience of CHP technologies.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.