This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our passionate and knowledgeable Marketing team. This exciting role will see you improving the positioning of structural insulation products within the insulation market, through the proactive management of the product range incorporating all aspects of the marketing mix, utilising your analytical and influencing skills in order to contribute to the delivery of Isover’s strategy.
You will report to the Head of Product Management and will form part of a team of 3 product managers.
What will you be doing in the role?
In the role as Product Manager you will;
- Develop & implement a product range strategy for the relevant product ranges.
- Lead the introduction of new products into the UK market.
- Have full responsibility for Product Life Cycle Management.
- Provide input to commercial strategies.
- Perform routine sales reporting by product to identify product trends and opportunities to increase product sales.
- Understand the market position and identify strategies to improve positioning to gain share or to make product improvements, stemming from appropriate market analysis.
- Co-ordinate and plan internal & external marketing activity.
Am I what you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Product Manager specifically it is important that you have:
- A Degree (Marketing subject preferred).
- A Chartered Institute of Marketing (qualified or studying towards full qualification) or equivalent experience.
- All commonly accepted best practice marketing models including:
o Product life cycle analysis
o Market analysis (share, sector, competitor, customer)
o Means of communication
- Knowledge of Saint Gobain Isover’s product range is preferred.
- The ability to understand technical and engineering concepts.
- The ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical concepts and solutions (spoken and written), to audiences with different levels of understanding.
- Experience in managing NPD projects, planning and implementing marketing campaigns.
What about the business you’ll be joining?
There are 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Isover - part of the Saint-Gobain group, producing glass mineral wool insulation. Isover manufacture environmentally sustainable glass mineral wool insulation for thermal, acoustic and fire safe solutions. We develop sustainable insulation solutions to protect both your built environment and the natural environment. Isover insulation warms and protects 1 in 3 homes in Europe and 1 in 5 in America.
Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What will you get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, Isover is able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package.
In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within Isover or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate.
The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do you need to do now?
We would love to hear from you. In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site.
We recognise the value of diversity and the talents that those from diverse backgrounds can contribute to our success. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and in particular we would like to welcome and attract more women into our business.
No Agency CV’s please.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK (sponsorship is not available for this position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job