Following Optoma’s recent launch of a new LED Display portfolio, we are seeking a business-minded Product Manager to be responsible for this strategic focus category across the EMEA territory. The role will encompass all aspects of product lifecycle, from cradle to grave. A successful candidate will have experience with LED display technology and also demonstrate a history of driving and supporting sales teams in a business development or product management capacity.
Job description for Product Manager:
- Champion our LED Displays business among the Optoma Europe organisation
- Define and develop all product marketing collateral required to adequately support and promote our products , e.g. product roadmaps, spec sheets, certifications, brochures, competitor analysis, website pages, installation tools etc.
- Coordinate pan-European pricing and coordinate custom project quotations
- Identify and execute strategies to grow and commercialise our local service, support packages
- Provide product training for internal & external stakeholders
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers, both domestic and foreign
- Support and assist supply chain planning
- Provide regular executive reporting
- Provide event support as required on a pan European basis.
- Experience with LED displays and/or image processing technology
- Bachelor degree level qualification
- Technically and numerically astute
- Assertive, engaging, communicative and confident personality
- Team player who is driven, adaptable and dynamic
- Proven ability to work across broad territories and across cultures
Optoma delivers engaging visual and audio experiences for a connected world.
With customer needs and the user experience at the centre of everything we do, Optoma’s projection and LED Display products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver stunning crystal clear images with ultimate reliability. Designed for professional AV and home entertainment, our award-winning projectors use DLP® technology, pioneered by Texas Instruments.
The Optoma NuForce audio range is designed for people that care about sound. They are built from premium quality components combining a sleek design with outstanding audio quality.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific. Optoma Europe, based in London, covers Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Local services are delivered from multiple offices across this region
- LED Displays
- Product Life Cycle
- Product Management
- Product Manager
- Product Marketing