Are you an experienced Product Manager? Or perhaps you have exceptional Project Management and Commercial Costings experience? Can you demonstrate the ability to provide fantastic Customer Service to a variety of stakeholders?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting opportunity for you!
The purpose of the Product Manager role is to manage the design and development of new products in line with customer requirements. Key duties will include:
- Agree budget with the Category Manager to fully understand the market and analyse the potential strengths and weaknesses of each customer to maximise sales and opportunities.
- Fully understand our customer profiles thus guiding appropriate product development through UK and Far East design.
- Manage the critical path through product development to enable all team members to overview to delivery.
- Ensure the product development is actioned and delivered in line with customers presentations.
- Proactively sell, building on sound knowledge of the market and the competition activity and market trends
- To be aware of new and emerging fashion trends in order to present a well thought through presentations to the customer.
The successful candidate will currently be working as a Product Manager or have experience in a similar role with transferable skills, namely Project Management and Commercial Costings. Although not essential, candidates with an FMCG background will certainly be at an advantage as will candidates who can demonstrate excellent Customer Relations.
If this sounds like the right role for you then do not hesitate to apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job