About the role
As Product Manager for ITSM you will be responsible for shaping and driving the commercial strategy for the IT Service Management (ITSM) portfolio, which includes ITIL, the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. You will work very closely with the product development team. Other stakeholders you will be working closely with are Marketing, Partner Account Management and key stakeholders, partners and subject matter experts (SMEs) to engage, evolve and grow the commercial success of the portfolio.
This position requires a self-motivated, result focused professional, to help shape the development of, and take to market, new and existing ITIL products. To succeed in this role, your strong engagement and collaboration with Product Development, external stakeholders such as training organisations, corporates, professional bodies, subject matter experts and academic associations, is of utmost importance.
About Capita | Axelos
AXELOS is a joint venture, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty's Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc to manage, develop and grow the Global Best Practice portfolio. AXELOS boasts an already enviable track record and an unmatched portfolio of globally recognized best practice qualifications.
AXELOS is responsible for developing, enhancing and promoting a number of best practice methodologies used globally by professionals working primarily in project, programme and portfolio management, IT service management and cyber resilience. The methodologies, including ITIL ®, PRINCE2®, MSP® and the new collection of cyber resilience best practice products, RESILIA™.
What you will do:
- Through effective collaboration within a matrix management structure, develop and own the commercial strategy for the ITSM portfolio, including a roadmap for key initiatives to drive revenue, devised in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with technical and commercial key stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure all products are positioned strongly within the portfolio, its structure has a strong commercial proposition, whilst messaging and activities maximise success in the market.
- Ensure initiatives and efforts are planned and executed efficiently to maximize ROI, and deliver to Business Plan.
- Develop strategic recommendations through gathering and synthesizing relevant data, market insight and industry analyses which contribute to product development and strategy, and improve the customer experience.
- Persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and follow-up on progress.
Your experience will include:
- Proven commercial acumen with experience of managing, developing and growing a product portfolio on the international stage
- Previous experience in Product Management, Sales, Business development, and / or Marketing.
- Experience of operating in a B2B and B2C environment, preferably gained within both a blue chip and fast growth environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of one of the following sectors; education, training e-learning, professional qualifications (e.g. ACA / CIPD etc.) accreditation.
What's in it for you?
Here at AXELOS we like to think of ourselves as unique. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to shape a young and dynamic company and at the same time you'll have the security of a large plc. Here's just a few of the other reasons why you'll want to be a part of the team:
- Performance based bonus, with criteria, of up to 20% of your gross salary
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to a network of over 74,000 colleagues
- Access to Capita's voluntary benefits
- Regular learning and development opportunities; including subsidised AXELOS best practice products.
- Access to the AXELOS employee incentive fund.
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to work in a global company.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=London&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=London&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.