Our client, a leading manufacturer in its product sector, requires a Product Manager responsible for the strategic planning of assigned products and services. The position is strategic in nature, being future and market oriented with its effectiveness being measured in healthy long term growth and profitability. You will be helping to define and drive new product development based on market needs, bringing new products to market and coordinating and managing ongoing product life-cycles.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical go to market activities.
- Conducting regular product reviews is support of product development plan to include new product financial performance.
- Driving the product obsolescent process to include initiating and executing plans for product null series.
- Providing a key interface between Product Development and Sales & marketing.
In order to be considered as the Product Manager you must have:
- Bachelors degree in related discipline (Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in product/project management.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.