Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Looking for a new opportunity? Wanting to work highly reputable distributor?
Our client is an award winning Multi-National organisation, who operates within the automotive products industry, and now has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and talented Product Manager to join their team.
Working for their office based in Leeds you will be responsible for the overall performance of all products within designated product groups; you will develop with the Business Units strategic marketing plans for product groups, in-line with corporate strategy; whilst identifying new business opportunities and investments, more specifically focusing on supporting the growth of the International business and UK Retail.
- Drive/report on sales, profit and margin for designated product groups against agreed targets
- Understand buying patterns and propose local merchandising solutions to support the growth of your categories throughout Europe
- Enhance new or existing products through design or the redesign of products and/or packaging
- Develop a detailed understanding of the changing market place through close relationships with sales teams, customers and the market
- Provide range and category management to key customers in particular working in partnership with the International sales management team to provide solutions for target customers
- Provide technical, legal, data and general product information as required
- In cooperation with Marketing Services, prepare literature, customer support materials and training for product groups
- Have a commercial awareness performance of the business and its product groups
- Seek to reduce costs to obtain "value for money" and improve margin, in conjunction with the purchasing dept in line with budget
- Seek to improve the efficiencies of the business
- Produce monthly reports to monitor performance and progress
- Travel to Far East and Europe as and when required, including liaison with suppliers of existing products and prospective new suppliers, and attending trade shows
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in a marketing/product management environment, ideally automotive related.
Our Client seeks an individual who can work well under their own initiative and who will be able to come in and hit the ground running, making a real contribution to this team.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR7426
KEYWORDS: PRODUCT, MANAGER, FAR EAST, MARKETING, MANAGEMENT, BUDGETS, REPORTS, CATEGORY MANAGEMENT, AUTOMOTIVE, DISTRIBUTOR