Product Marketing Manager
Sutton in Ashfield
£22,000 - £24,000 + bens
Our client is a leading global service provider with an extensive innovative product range operating in the FMCG sector, due to continued growth a need has arisen for a Product Marketing Manager to join their award winning Marketing team.
You will be responsible for developing unique, commercially viable products, as well as sourcing new lines to enhance a rapidly expanding product range.
Reporting to the Divisional Marketing Director your main responsibilities will include:
· Develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges
· Representing the division and the company at exhibitions and events nationwide and internationally
· Assisting in the development of a Marketing Strategy, customer development and other direct mail initiatives
· Ensuring product information is accurate, including the content and photography
· Confidently and knowledgably building relationships and liaising with customers
· Developing NPD lines with an acceptable margin that will generate forecasted revenues
· Producing accurate and effective management reports
· Maintaining an up to date commercial awareness of pricing and competitors
· Attending meetings and liaising with other internal departments
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· A degree qualification in a related subject and/or relevant professional qualifications would be an advantage
· Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
· Highly organised with excellent planning and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a marketing specialist to join a highly successful international business with excellent career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job