OSR Recruitment are assisting a well-established company based in Ipswich to recruit a Product Manager. This is a newly created position due to expansion and rapid growth within the company.
The right candidate will be an experienced Product Manager with a good working knowledge of audio and speakers. The role will focused on marketing and will work closely with the engineering and sales team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Determining customers' needs and desires by carrying out market research.
- Recommending future product and product lines, appraising new product ideas and/or supporting material changes.
- Assessing competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Assessing product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople
- Providing information for management by providing reports and analyses on product and product features; answering questions and requests
- Introducing new products by developing plans, writing content, etc.
- Product management.
- Understanding customers.
- Product development.
- Pricing and planning.
- Competitive analysis.
- Sales planning.
If you have the right skills and experience, please send your CV.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Product Manager