Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 37.5hours
Bunzl Cleaning & Safety is a UK leading Safety and Workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. We are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to organisations nationwide.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership, Cinema discounts etc.
Working alongside the digital team and reporting in to the digital director, the Product Manager will be responsible for managing the group product information model alongside the below product specific key areas. Day to day tasks include populating new online customer contracts with product content such as imagery, product details and specification documents, liaising with suppliers for support and product information, communicating with internal marketing teams plus management and support of on-going digital projects for the wider business.
• Creating supplier product data templates using excel
• Authoring product data content to data standards and guidelines
• Assist with data loads and mass data updates
• Maintenance of product data within PIM system
• Contacting Suppliers for product information
• Liaising with marketing department or similar of key suppliers to obtain materials necessary for on-boarding of product into PIM
• Liaising with internal stakeholders for the creation of assets i.e. imagery, copy and PDFs
• Arranging photography requirements for product and lifestyle images
• Uploading of new products to product database / website based on best practice
• PIM management experience ideal
• Strong proficiency in Excel to include formulas and V-lookups
• High level of attention to detail
• Process Driven
• Ability to run multiple 'projects’ at once
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Relevant experience in similar organisations
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job