Product Manager - Insurance - Lincoln - £40,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
- Fabulous company to work for with a very high regard for their employees
- Established successful company experiencing growth
- Full product life cycle management
The Role of Product Manager: This is a brand-new role and an exciting time to join this market leading company. To ensure the products are suited to the changing market place, you will research and develop new propositions to maximise revenue and profitability and meet customer needs. You will build relationships and work with third parties as well as working with several stakeholders in the business.
The Company recruiting a Product Manager: This is a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility with the support of an experienced and motivating manager. Established for over 25 years, this company is a genuine team spirited environment and has a motivating family-feel culture. The business has worked hard to provide its employees with a wealth of benefits including free fruit and discounted gym membership.
Requirements for the Product Manager: This role requires Product Management experience from any insurance product background.
- Must have some Product Management experience
- General Insurance sector experience
- Good excel skills
- Strong relationship builder
Benefits of this Product Manager:
- £40,000 to £50,000
- Health plan
- 25 Days holiday
- Free fruit
- Discounted gym membership
- Product Management