An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a global market leader in eyecare and to be part of dynamic and evolving business. Join this results driven team as Product Manager for our Visioncare division and help realise your career potential. You will be joining on the cusp of an exciting new NPD addition to the portfolio and will take full ownership for a product launch. You will be responsible for increasing growth and profitability in the Vision Care business through strategic development and implementation of defined tactical and promotional plans.
In this product manager role for Bausch + Lomb you will benefit from a good package that will include:
- Medical insurance
- Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Fresh fruit, hot and cold drinks provided when in the office
- Free product scheme for you and a family member (includes contact lenses and eye supplements)
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental and Travel Insurance (voluntary benefit)
- You will contribute to the development of the annual UK/Ireland Sales + Marketing plan.
- You will manage the implementation of activities within the plan providing clear direction to sales teams on existing and new product launch strategies.
- You will support the commercialisation of new products (Business development or New Product Development) and contribute to launch plans designed to ensure sales rep engagement, customer advocacy and rapid sales uptake.
- You will work with the Scientific and Technical Manager and professional relations team to ensure a robust professional services strategy for maximising growth potential of new and existing products.
- You will have an active role in supporting the key account manager and sales reps during early product trials in order to gather insight, share best practice and drive accelerated growth of new products.
- You will manage internal cross-functional relationships to define process improvements and set up relevant pricing, channel strategies and promotional tactics for new and existing products that will result in maximised profit margin and market share gain.
You will support the implementation of new product launch activities with an integrated promotional plan designed to maximise sales growth for the portfolio.
- You will maintain brand identity and ensures consistency of message driving tactical programmes that address internal and external stakeholder needs.
- You will represent the Bausch + Lomb brand and apply creative skills in developing promotional materials with external agencies and internal stakeholders and then successfully deliver to the sales team.
- You will constantly look for improvements and feedback in materials development and adoption by the sales team in order to ensure excellence in communications to surgeons.
- You will ensure a coordinated approach to all events and educational programmes in conjunction with the Events Coordinator, Sales + Marketing Team.
Market + Customer
- You will demonstrate a strong level of technical and clinical understanding of the product portfolio.
- You will demonstrate strong knowledge of market environments and competitors in order to adjust tactical plans and be responsive to competitor activity.
- You will monitor customer complaints in conjunction with Technical and Scientific Manager ensuring appropriate and timely communication back to the customer.
- You will ensure close monitoring of supply and demand to meet customer expectations.
- You will assist in identifying and profiling customers for Key Opinion Leader development and advocacy.
- You will demonstrate strong capability in influencing Eye Care Professionals to help achieve the annual business plan.
Managing Sales and Plans
- You will monitor all purchase order requisitions ensuring timely approval in line with budgetary spend for Vision Care.
- You will liaise regularly with European logistics centre supply chain to accurately reflect and monitor UK forecasting.
- You will monitor and report regularly on backorders managing fairshare stock situations when needed.
- You will ensure UK demand Forecasts are regularly updated to provide convenient product supply and allow inventory planners to be aligned with the portfolio strategy.
- You will manage the surgical advertising and promotion ensuring clear budgetary allocation, regular tracking and staying within budget.
Skills / Qualifications:
- You will have a Marketing or business degree as a preferred
- You will have experience of operating within a multi-national healthcare company
- You will have experience of product marketing; this will ideally be in Consumer Healthcare and/or Medical Devices.
- You have demonstrated a capability in business case development
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are an agile problem solver
- You thrive on achieving targets
- You are able to build strong brand plans
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are able to persuade and influence people
- You are customer focused
- You are able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and commercial acumen
- You embrace change
- You are able to operate with ambiguity and demonstrate a strong ability to multitask
- You are able to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy delivering to tight deadlines in a results orientated organisation
If you want to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.