For over 30 years, our client has consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games. Their racing studios have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games. And these titles embody their cornerstones of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what they do.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn't get lost in the crowd, you will deliver 'AAA' racing games within a company that will value and recognise your contributions.
Their mission is to be the world's number one racing games developer - so if you share their ambition, please join them for the road ahead.
The Mobile Product Manager is a newly created role responsible for the overall product marketing from vision to execution and maximising the product ROI.
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop the overall product roadmap
- Work with internal/external development teams to define product positioning, consumer target audience and appropriate feature sets to optimise the commercial potential
- Actively manage the ROI in partnership with Studio, Sales and Finance and any external agencies and licensors
- Manage external agencies with regard to user acquisition and in-game advertising
- Evangelise and represent their brand(s) to both internal and external stakeholders, as well as any external partners
- Engage development studio(s) in the marketing process to ensure alignment with strategic and creative direction
- Be a specialist about us' and competitors' products within the product category, as well as the mobile gaming category
- Relationship building. Evidence of ability to build strong internal relationships at the highest level in order to implement strategic change. Confident & credible enough to challenge constructively
- Data driven and numerically fluent. Able to present recommendations and make decisions based on a strong understanding of the data sources and the numbers within them
- Communication skills. Able to articulate and show how this role is adding value and demonstrate this within the organisation
- Creative and Innovative. Able to identify and develop opportunities. Should be able to approach work with a practical can-do mentality
- Results Driven. Solution-oriented with a lively, energetic and positive outlook. Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
- Independent. To be able to work well on own initiative and as part of a wider team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job