Paymentshield is the leading provider of insurance products to mortgage advisers. Founded in 1992 and based beside the sea in sunny Southport, we have developed five flexible products: Home Insurance, Landlord’s Insurance, IncomeShield, MortgageProtector, Home Buyer’s Protection, all designed around the needs of the customer. We’re proud of the quality and breadth of insurers that our home insurance panel offers, meaning more choice for the customer.
In 2006 we became part of the Towergate Group, the UK’s largest independently owned insurance intermediary, generating £3 billion of pro forma gross written premiums across its companies and employing circa 4,400 people (including 280 strong Paymentshield team) across 100 UK offices.
Towergate is an important distribution channel for a significant range of insurance products and a key strategic partner for the UK’s largest insurers. Towergate’s scale, customer insight and distribution relationships make it a unique business and a leader in the markets in which it operates. Its combination of distribution and underwriting gives it unparalleled consumer data and market insight.
If you’d like to join us, we’d love to hear from you.
To ensure that the company’s proposition in the residential home markets is market leading, optimal and meets the Group’s objectives in terms of reputation and revenue.
Principle Objectives & Responsibilities
- Develop and drive the PSL proposition Residential Home strategy, utilising core business capabilities, including its subsidiary operations, ensuring best customer and commercial outcomes
- Lead the development strategy for proposition plans channels and markets, as agreed, following the required NPD process.
- Support the business in maintaining compliance culture by following company guidelines and TCF
- Ensure effective monitoring and measurement of proposition effectiveness, recommending improvements or remedial actions where necessary
- Comply with the Product Lifetime Group Control Framework
- To maintain effective working relationships across the end to end business engaging with stakeholders effectively in building new proposition strategies
- To work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, and help develop a team environment
- Support the development of the PSL product strategies for Residential Home across all channels, leading work in several key areas of product management, and ensuring best customer and commercial outcomes
- Analyse external trends and identify customer and commercial opportunities
Key Performance Indicators
- Proposition plans developed and delivered effectively
- Propositions are differentiating in our markets and support the delivery of target KPI’s
- Proposition performance is understood and effectively monitored
- Positive relationships maintained with external providers with effective relationship management process
- Adherence to relevant Group Control Frameworks
- No regulatory breaches
Please apply online. No agencies
- Product Development
- Product Manager