Product Manager - The City, London
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We are recruiting for a tech start-up that’s grown out of an insight consultancy who are looking for a Product Manager - they are small but ambitious and already working with a significant number of large multinational clients. It’s a fast paced, flexible environment where no two projects are the same - and where intelligence, curiosity and creativity are fundamental parts of how they work, they are agile and open to ideas; and everyone who works for them has a role in shaping the company’s future as we grow.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Product Development, User Research/ UX experience would be great, some technical knowledge and any experience with data orientated/analytical/video based Products would also be a bonus.
The role would primarily sit under the Product function of the business. Working under the Director of Product you would be largely tasked with leading feature delivery projects from conception to launch. This includes product and user research, requirements gathering, commercial understanding, planning with technical leads, feedback on UX, determining acceptance criteria and launch planning. It would be an opportunity to make a tangible difference to the company by developing new or improving existing features and functionality. You’ll also get the opportunity to be involved in product planning, process development and strategy.
- Work as part of the Product Team to scope and design new product features:
- Research and understand product requirements on a market, commercial, technical and user level
- Be able to evaluate the value features bring and establish project feasibility and/or a recommendation for approach
- Understand and be able to present the commercial implications - costs, value of feature to clients etc to the client and internal teams
- Give context for projects based on feature evaluations and context of product strategy and direction
- Specify detailed feature requirements
- Create wireframes/sketches/ideas for features
- Investigate the best technical approach to use for new features and services in conjunction development team
- Work with creative design team to create visuals as basis for new functionality
- Produce feature specification/ outline documents
- Work with development team to breakdown projects into deliverables
- Be an integral part of the delivery process - monitoring project progress and providing feedback as tasks are delivered
- Work with marketing and clients team to launch new functionality
- Monitor and measure feature success and consider proposals for further functionality development
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.