Product Manager - Health & Beauty Products
Salary: £Negotiable DOE + Free Parking On-site + Discount On Products + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Positive Working Environment +
Office Based: Peterborough (with 5-10% travel)
- As a Product Manager, my client is looking for a tenacious self starter with a can do attitude who is looking for an opportunity to have a wide spectrum of responsibilities across a product management position
- Having a proven track record developing products with an FMCG environment (within the Health & Beauty is preferred but other FMCG backgrounds are considered)
- My client are looking for someone with a natural enthusiasm and passion for the beauty category, who has exception planning, organisational and communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Possessing a full and clean driving license as travel to meetings once a week is required to meet with customers
- Commutable within one hour of Peterborough Head office
- Ideally educated to degree level (not essential depending on experience and background)
The Role of Product Manager:
- You will be a key driver of NPD internally through the business - this involves co-ordinating multi-functions and activities, including close liaison with buyers, packaging technologist, R&D, suppliers and the customer
- Carrying out product costings & commercials such as profit margins etc.
- Carrying out risk analysis
- Managing a product development critical path internally and with customers
- Copy writing/artwork/repro co-ordination
- Briefing suppliers on components, fragrances & artwork houses etc.
- Sample / mock-up generation for PR, Pre-Production Samples, Customer presentations & sign offs
- Attending customer meetings alongside the Commercial Manager to update on the status of projects underway presently or in the future
The Company & Opportunity
- My client are a leading manufacturer of private label personal care products with 250 years’ experience in the business
- They are proud to supply some of the UK’s leading retailers including the top Supermarkets and Chemists with their Health & Beauty Products
- To take their products from concept to reality they use modern high tech manufacturing plant utilising sophisticated production equipment
- They have an established reputation for exceptional customer service and high quality product portfolio
- Their facilities and the great people in the business allows them to work the full production cycle from concept to completion
- Opportunities to progress within this business are endless, they are a company are very innovative and their business is always changing so the opportunities to progress into a more senior position is something that they offer employees that showcase great work
For more information about the Product Manager role or to apply press the 'Apply' button below!
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
LH Consumer Health & Beauty also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Product Manager
- critical path
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job