Product Manager (Video/Visual/Academic Publishing) Homeworker
To lead the definition and delivery of projects, as assigned, for an individual product, or suite of products, working towards achieving the business goals and KPIs set out for the product(s), collaborating closely with stakeholders of all levels across the global business.
To be a product expert within the business, demonstrating a deep curiosity in all aspects of the product(s) and the market, building a strong knowledge of the key users and customers.. To contribute towards moving in the strategic direction of the product(s).
• Manage the definition and delivery of assigned product projects
• Lead project teams and meetings, driving discussions and decision makings
• Recommend key roadmap (or section of roadmap) priorities
• Interact regularly with product customers & users
• Establish strong relationships with product stakeholders
• Good awareness of the Academic Publishing Industry
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong time management skills
Able to work from home office
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'