£35,000 - £45,000 DOE PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
RELOCATE TO THE MIDLANDS
Based within one of the most picturesque towns in the West Midlands this well-established, award winning, luxury travel company is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their product team. For this role you really need to be commercially minded, enjoy creating programmes that are not just competitive but alluring and inspiring 'must go on' journeys.
* Experienced Product Manager within the travel industry
* Network of contacts within the travel industry - excellent relationship builder and
* Excellent negotiation, contracting and communication skills
* High levels of commercial understanding, accuracy and numeracy
* Great awareness of the industry particularly the ability to identify customer
trends and competitor activity
* Experience working with a Sales Team keeping them updated on tactical offers and
* Well organised with attention to detail
Fiona Morrison is recruiting this role
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
- PRODUCT MANAGER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job