Our client is a leading retailer of high-end home appliances. A new position has become available for a talented Product Manager to join their team to help improve their long-term profitability. Your role will be to manage product life cycles and ensure that the most profit can be made throughout these cycles. The ideal candidate will be degree educated and will be experienced in a Product Manager role.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coordination of product life cycles
- Conduction of product development plans
- Control over the stock management process
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the client’s products
- Collaboration with the marketing and sales divisions
- Budget control
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in product or project management
- A minimum of four years of industry experience
- Degree level education in a relevant degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
The role offers a competitive salary depending on experience along with a great benefits package. This role would be ideal for a person experienced in the appliance industry looking to take on a new challenge with a market leader. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.