Job Title: Product Manager - Tech company
Location: Central London
Salary: £55-60K (dep on exp) + exc bens
Urgent new Product Manager job! Are you an experienced and determined Product Manager? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have previous experience from the digital and/or affiliate marketing sector? Are you seeking to test your skills in a fast paced Technology start-up? Then this is the perfect Product Manager opportunity for you!
We are urgently recruiting for one of our clients within the digital marketing space; they are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has had experience working with affiliate marketing solutions. They are a fantastic company that are very keen on growth they have international offices in various locations around the world and offer brilliant scope for progression and development.
The day to day duties of the Product Manager will be:
- Researching and defining market requirements in order to manage initiatives for each product.
- Drive success and continued evolution for the products.
- Liaise with the product team; ensuring communication is a top priority.
- Maintain different products by supporting the various product owners.
- Ensure client adoption will be smooth by researching various processes that the clients will have to go through
The perfect candidate for the Product Manager will have the following attributes:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager within an affiliate marketing, digital marketing or SaaS environment.
- Have worked in a VC-backed company with aggressive growth strategies.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing sector.
- Good experience within supporting Customer Success and Sales teams.
- A good understanding of agile product and software delivery.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity within a brilliant company and you feel you would thrive in this technical and exciting role then don’t miss out! Apply for the Product Manager job now!