Our client is a well-funded (£15m+ raised) growth company that helps small businesses go online combining extensive data collection with the most up-to-date tech.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who will form a pivotal part of the delivery of the product strategy and roadmap for our client. The PM will work on the company’s main client-facing product that is currently going through a phase of high growth.
- Significant experience working in agile/lean delivery teams as a product manager
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes
- Define the acceptance criteria and actively participate in leadership of agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Set sprint goals and articulate what success looks like and make decisions such as accepting/rejecting changes at the end of each sprint.
- Experience in conducting and running quantitative and qualitative User Research.
- A great communicator who can easily build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organisation
- A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organised, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- Work closely with the Product Owner to understand, articulate and communicate vision, and work alongside the business to understand requirements and business drivers
- (Optional) Experience in running A/B tests.
- (Optional) Experience in working with digital SAAS products.
- You will understand and educate others on lean thinking and lead the development team use a build, measure, learn philosophy.
- You will be accountable for the business value, delivered by internal and external development teams and be expected to ensure the output is measured and communicated.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies, you will understand their relevance to the product along with an understanding of the needs of the customers.
- Furthermore, you will lead the requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and manage change in relation to specified requirements, including assessment of impact and effort, communication, and supporting planning and prioritization as appropriate.
Why join us:
- Work with brilliant people from 14+ nationalities who love what they do
- Career progression: personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Competitive salary & equity options
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Subsidised gym membership
- Coffee & snacks on us
- Office based in Hammersmith
- Product Manager
- Agile Methodologies
- Lean Thinking
- Sprint Planning