Product Manager (Sportsbook)
My client is also after a Senior Product Manager (£60k basic)
An expert in Sports betting, with strong knowledge from both a customer and business perspective, combined with an understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmap to deliver a market leading experience. Leading an area of the product and roadmap the Product Manager will need to work closely with cross functional teams to develop requirements aligned to the strategy, overseeing delivery and ensuring business readiness of any new product release.
Working with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technology and other teams as well as working directly with external development teams as the point of contact for requirements and story definition, backlog grooming, preparing acceptance criteria, prioritization and planning.
Personal responsibility for delivering the desired features and functionality within their area would be an expectation within the role that should be embraced by the successful candidate.
- Passion for digital product and customer experience; specifically mobile / web product features, UX/UI, development and innovation
- Understand and champion customer needs and manage future needs
- Keen ability to take business needs to new high levels and drive incremental delivery of features in conjunction with the BA's and delivery team via prioritised stories
- Daily interaction with internal and external developpment teams to clarify development requirements
- Work with wider teams to understand customer behaviour, business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
- Daily interaction with the internal testing team to ensure features are delivered as expected
- Understand business and system processes, an eye for detail and an ability to communicate solutions and schedules clearly
- Research, define, recommend and implement digital sportsbook specific innovation of new technologies across the mobile customer experience
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in defining business requirement in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing view point
- Strong analytical and product management experience
- Able to understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to relate to both business and I.T specialists
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.