Job; Product Manager - Southampton & REMOTE
Using smart technology alongside energy retail, this energy company helps to make their customers lives simpler while helping them save energy and money. Through smart meter data and connected home technology they're focused on making running a home easier for their customers by giving them the information, control and support they need through their smartphone. Their technology seamlessly integrates with people’s lifestyle, working quietly in the background to deliver greater comfort and control while enabling them to help their customers get better value from their heating & energy needs.
They have a data-led approach to identify recommendations to their customers and deliver savings through new energy products and services.In this role, you will be responsible for Product Management of energy products and services.
What you’ll be responsible for;
- Reporting into their CIO, who is responsible for overall delivery, you will be shaping experiences and outcomes for their customers.You will have a team of Product Analysts and work with developers, testers and operations staff in the day to day delivery of their products and services.
They’re looking for someone who;
- Has Product Management expertise, working at a strategic level to help define the wholistic journey, but also an ability to think through and define detailed interactions and user stories,
- Demonstrates vibrancy evident in the innovative digital companies of today,
- Is able to take a data analysis-led approach to problem solving and decision making,
- Is excited at the prospect of joining a dynamic, energetic and rapidly growing consumer facing company,
What skills and experience you’ll need;
- Recent experience working in the definition and development of digital consumer focused products,
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £65k (neg.),
- Benefits; bonus, pension, healthcare,
- Location; Southampton with flexible home-working available after probation period,
- How to get to them; 10 mins walk from Southampton Central train station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; product manager product management digital consumer customer smart meter connected energy electricity gas data analysis project manager management products Southampton Hampshire home remote smart technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'