Product Manager - Seafood And Aquaculture - Ayrshire
You will be responsible for working within the product management department helping to direct the sales and marketing departments, based on identifying current and future market opportunities.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- Work closely with key influencers and organisations to determine the product range in a way that will promote and the strengths and capabilities of the company.
- Ensure international requirements are met of all assigned product lines.
- Support the marketing department with providing, validating and proofing technical content for marketing literature and advertising activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in the seafood industry or aquaculture market.
- A scientific related degree.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and teamwork skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41734 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job